Resources for moms
A more extensive list of resources can be found at the end of The Journey.
- Postpartum Progress: an informative blog about postpartum depression (USA)
- PANDA: Post and Antenatal Depression Association Inc’s resource-rich website (Australia)
- BC Women’s Reproductive Mental Health: Mental health services for women in BC and resource-rich information for everyone (Canada)
- Click here to find online postpartum resources in your area
- If you feel you may have symptoms of postpartum psychsosis or are recovering from diagnosed postpartum psychois: Action Postpartum Psychosis is an online resource for those suffering from postpartum psychosis and their loved ones (UK)
Articles/Blog posts we love
- It’s Like They Know Us: This tongue-in-cheek blog pokes fun at the unrealistic depictions of motherhood in media
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS)
- MoodFX: this free app will help you track your mood to better communicate your symptoms to your doctor
- InfantRisk: This free app allows you to access excellent research-based information to help decide if a medication is compatible with pregnancy and/or breastfeeding. Share with your healthcare provider or use yourself.